BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mariana M.
I have heard alot of reviews about this from facebook to instagram and I think this is a great product but it stings really bad on the lips alot
Lexi J.
San Marcos, TX
Tingles and stings really strong but that's how ya know it's working. I love using this as it looks natural and does make your lips look bigger.
Michelle M.
This is way better then the original lip plumper. I feel the tingle and get results within about 15 minutes and I can honestly see the difference
Bella A.
Elgin
Love this!!!!! I’ve had small lips, and I️ just put I️t on before bed every night and over time my lips have become more plump! Such a great buy!
Michelle L.
Fort Collins
You get an intense tingling that is painful if you use too much. But for all that I got better results from my buxom lip plumper with less pain.
Whitney G.
Statesboro, GA
I love this! I tried it at ulta because I wanted to see if it actually worked & it does! Only bad side is boy does it burn, buuuuut beauty=pain.
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
I'm a sucker for a good lip injection, best thing I've found just shy of actual injections from a plastic surgeon, I would highly recommend it ❤
Amber H.
Tacoma, WA
Definitely tingly but leaves your lips glossy and blush colored. Noticeable plumping as people have even asked if I've done something to my lips.
Kerry D.
Ashburn
It works! I love the tingly sensation you get when you first apply it! It feels great and lasts and you can wear it alone or over your lip color!
Sara B.
This’s makes my lips look like I’ve paid atone of money to have them done. And it gives them a beautiful pink Hugh and makes them extremely shiny
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?