BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Justyne D.
The best lip plumper ever! It's pricey but worth it! Burns a little bit but leaves your lips looking like you really did just get lip injections!
Allison P.
Cleveland
This product did not offer the lip plumping functionality I was hoping for. I missed my lips a little and the skin around became noticeably red.
I love it!!! Does such a great job at making your lips plump. There's no need to poke them out in pictures lol. The packaging is really average.
Jasmine G.
Orlando
Amazing, would buy again, highly recommend, new to my collection will continue using it to see how I feel, application is ok and so is packaging.
Maria G.
Beaumont, CA
It works very well. I can't wear it Often throughout the week because my lips will feel dried out. I can feel it working and my lips will tingle.
Hillary H.
Pikeville, KY
I absolutely love this product! It plumps your lips without having that terrible sticky feeling. It also has a nice shine and stays on very well!
Erika R.
I so so love this lip plumper, it really does work. It does sting a bit, but it's not too bad. Defimelty living my lips right after application.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Doesn't do much. It just makes your lips burn and tingle for a while then it goes away. It's more like a lipgloss to me. I never see a difference
Daniella E.
Benton Harbor, MI
It really make your lips pop when you puy it on i never had a problem with this lip injections i love it and im happy my boyfriend got it for me
Emmy S.
Sioux falls
Great product! Works amazing and has very fast results extremely impressed with the pay off of the product and very well priced for the pay off!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?