BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jillian Kimberly C.
Fort Bragg, NC
If you want fuller / bigger lips but dont want to pay hundreds of dollars for lip injections , GET THIS !
You will be obsessed . Works perfect !
Samantha B.
Burlington
My preferred lip plumper. I usually grab this as my go to. Nice tingling sensation without feeling uncomfortable but you can definitely feel it!
arden g.
Love love love it deffinetly see a difference in my lips does have a tingling sensation for the first 10 minutes but thats with all lip plumpers
Karessa B.
Sacramento, CA
I dont see a huge difference but I LOVE the effect on my lips. Glossy and tingly and AMAZING. (: before and after photos attached for reference!
Lucy A.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite lip plumper! It's a little intense upon first application but it totally worth. It also gives the lips a nice rosy just bitten color.
Jessica  E.
Great plumper! Received one in a beauty box/bag. Great for a plump lip on a date night for a few hours. A little too expensive but worth the buy!
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
My favorite lip plumper. I love how you can feel it working and good too. I also can see results immediately as well as others can too. I love it
Adrianna B.
coralsprings
the product does sting a little but it makes your lips really full and makes them shine , i would recommend as long as your lips aren’t sensitive
Vanessa N.
Love it , love it If you are looking for a lip plumper this one is a must try and a must have in your makeup collection. Highly recomend it🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Allison P.
Cleveland
This product did not offer the lip plumping functionality I was hoping for. I missed my lips a little and the skin around became noticeably red.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?