BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jasmine C.
Gary, IN
I absolutely LOVE IT!!! It works super fast and the plump is AMAZING!!!! It last super long and it's literally apart of my daily makeup routine!!
Erika R.
I so so love this lip plumper, it really does work. It does sting a bit, but it's not too bad. Defimelty living my lips right after application.
Samantha W.
Paw Paw, MI
It is hands down the best lip plumper I've ever used. I refuse to go one day without it. It has a mild tingling effect and instantly plumps lips.
Maria G.
Beaumont, CA
It works very well. I can't wear it Often throughout the week because my lips will feel dried out. I can feel it working and my lips will tingle.
Selena M.
Corcoran, CA
It has a bit of strong sting while applying to lips but it does it's job on plumping my lips loved it . Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Tiffany A.
San Diego , CA
I love this lip plumper. It is a subtle way to plump up your lips and give you a smooth fullness. I personally prefer the extreme lip injection.

Paige S.
This is a great plumping lip gloss to add over any color liquid lipstick! It's great on it own as well! Works better than any other gloss plumper
I love it!!! Does such a great job at making your lips plump. There's no need to poke them out in pictures lol. The packaging is really average.
Allison P.
Cleveland
This product did not offer the lip plumping functionality I was hoping for. I missed my lips a little and the skin around became noticeably red.
denise b.
Knox, IN
By far my favorite lip plumper, it also smells very good! The only downside is that it doesn’t last long! First tried it in one of my Ipsy bags!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?