BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Angela C.
Murrieta, CA
A very potent and chemical smell, most lip plumpers give a comfortable “sting” feel. But this one hurts and makes the lips very red and chapped :(
Kristy S.
Ellijay
Si this product gives you the tingle of your life, it gives you the plump of all time and world even better if you use a lip scrub before applying.
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
This will definitely plump up your lips it's amazing! It does tingle or to some people slightly burn but they do warn about that in the directions.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite lip plumpers. I can really see a difference when I use this. With other brands sometime the only thing I notice is the tingle :)
Amanda B.
Mabelvale, AR
Really works to plump your lips. It does have a tingle effect and turns your lips red for a short period of time though but this never bothered me.
Jacklynn T.
My lips are not naturally very very small. Before applying lipstick i applied this and waited. After waiting my lips were a lot bigger and softer.
Jazmin P.
Best plumper I've tried so far . It's not sticky at all . When you first apply it you get a burning sensation but other than that it works amazing
Ana J.
Venus
Works amazing i notice a big difference in my lips after using this product. I think its a very affordable price as well. You get what you pay for
Tina H.
Fowler, CA
It definitely does the job! However, it makes even the skin around my lips get really red and puff out... especially around the corners of my mouth
Nev V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Super tingly and makes lips super plump while adding natural color back into pale lips because of the tingling. 10/10 recommend as base or top coat
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?