BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This lip plumper works really well. It burns a little bit at first but that's how I know it's working. I always use this before I put on lipstick.
Angelique A.
This lip gloss might burn ur lips a little but it plumps up ur lips to make them look big it’s kinda expensive but I would definitely buy it again
Amelia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is amazing! I've bought two tubes of it already. It plumps and moisturizers the lips instantly! Perfect by itself or over a lipstick!
p e.
I really didn’t like this. It made my lips feel weird and very itchy. I would never use it again, but I gave it to a friend who actually loves it!
Sharina M.
Wellsville, OH
Instant gratification with this plumper. It gives a strong tingle, which I like, and it's amazing. Wear it alone, or under your favorite lip color
Yaquira C.
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme lipgloss was amazing. You could actually FEEL and SEE the product working on your lips. I really recommend it!
Kash B.
Westwego, LA
Literally the best ever . I would recommend this to everyone I know . It's amazing in each and every way . It really works and gets the job done .
Kateryn S.
Los Angeles
It's smells amazing yes it burns but if you really want a plumped lips then this is for you and i use it when I use lip gloss because it is glossy
Angela C.
Murrieta, CA
A very potent and chemical smell, most lip plumpers give a comfortable “sting” feel. But this one hurts and makes the lips very red and chapped :(
Itzel I.
Brighton, CO
Too faced is always good on the lip plump. This did have a little sting to it, but which one doesn’t. It is great value and I would pay the price.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?