BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE THIS LIP PLUMPER! I received a sample in a beauty subscription box and will definitely be purchasing when my sample runs out! Great product!
betty o.
I find this product to apply beautifly and really just gives your lips that extra umf that you look for in lip plumper for such an amazing price!!
Bianca S.
Denver, CO
This lip pumper is AMAZING! It actually works unlike all the other lip plumpers I have used. This is definitely my go to if I need a little plump.
Maddie R.
Yes it stings but it does the job, you can tolerate a little sting for some bomb lips. I love it, it's a little pricey but a little goes a long way
Amber M.
Canton, GA
I will ALWAYS love this product. The plumping effect lasts so long and really makes a difference. It lasts forever and is totally worth the price.
Taryn W.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
this lip plumper is wonderful if you can get past how bad it stings whenever you put it on ! I love the after affect and how easy is it too apply .
Angelique A.
This lip gloss might burn ur lips a little but it plumps up ur lips to make them look big it’s kinda expensive but I would definitely buy it again
Allie Z.
Greenwood, MO
Best lip plumper I have used! Very fast results and lasts longer than other plumpers I have tried. A little bit of a sting but nothing unbearable.
Kaelynn F.
west virginia
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Super effective and high quality product. The packaging is simple, sleek, and elegant. I’ve repurchased twice already and I definitely will again!
Crystal B.
Keeps lips glossy looking. Nice shine!!! Enjoy using this when we go out at night..A product I always keep on hand onevat homeand one in my purse.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?