BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Beki W.
Review for: Other more...
taste is weird and the tingling sensation is kind of weird and uncomfortable. plumps a little but not a ton. i use it everyday. definitely overpriced
Jessica M.
Red Bluff, CA
Smooth and too sticky. Tingles but makes lips very full and plump. Test a spot before applying completely if you are sensitive to products like this.
Amy R.
Bothell, WA
This product does plump my lip. But the only reason why I give it 3 stars is because my lip are too sensitive and it's painful when I apply this on.
samantha p.
Things a very very stinging sensation . It plumps you lips I have triednother plumper but they just provide a gloss look. This products provides both
Cassie W.
Normal, IL
It’s definitely extremely tingly, but gets the plumping job done. My lips are a little too sensitive for it but it’s great for an occasionally plump.
Jenny R.
I think Too Faced missed the mark with this one. It is super intense, drying, and caused chapped lips. That's not cute. I will be returning this one.
Keillen D.
Houston
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is amazing! Plumps up my lips and definitely makes me look like I just left from getting lip injections! 🤪
Kyra H.
Morrill, ME
My absolute favorite lip plumper. It really works which is why I love it so much. If you want big, plump lips I would definitely give this one a try!
I have used this lip plumper several times now. Every time I am extremely excited to use it and see what the results are. I definitely recommend it.
Natalie H.
Winter haven, FL
I looooove it. I feel like when I use it alone it’s just like a regular gloss but when I ot it over another lip stick omg it just swells up so pretty
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?