BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

amber p.
Edinburg, TX
it does an amazing job plumping your lips in the most natural way. The lipgloss doesn't feel sticky at all and it's comfortable to wear. i love it!
Stephanie M.
Love it!! Definitely plumps my lips. It does sting/tingle a little but nothing I couldn’t handle. I would definitely suggest getting this product.
Kelly B.
Clementon, NJ
This is my favorite lip plumper. It really does plump my lips making them look more dull. It tingles for a few seconds and then my lips look great.
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
This will definitely plump up your lips it's amazing! It does tingle or to some people slightly burn but they do warn about that in the directions.
Desiree D.
Warren, MI
Best lip plumper out there! At first it had this extreme tingle to your lips but after it wears off you can definitely see bigger and fuller lips.
Patty M.
Long Beach
I bought it at Sephora, I liked it because I seen a difference right away. Also, the gloss was very cute. It didn’t burn my lips when applied
kady t.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
the product plumped my lips but it also stings a lot. my lips appeared red after using this and it wasn’t that sticky. it also lasted 3 to 4 hours.
Aly M.
Naperville, IL
I love this product so much. It tingles but it is not a painful plumper like I have tried before. It genuinely makes the lips look glossy and plump
Jennifer S.
New York
This is my go to lip plumper! The product smells good and plumps beautifully. I’ve used this product a handful of times and will continue to do so.
Dana H.
Fishers
Love this! It gives a stung feeling as opposed to a burn. Truly does plump the lips while adding a bit of gloss to your matte lip color if needed.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?