BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nita I.
Saint Louis, MO
Works really great had it for about a year and I always buy it over and over. Makes lips soft and shiny. I would totally recommend this to any girl.
Taylor R.
BURNS. Can't use this because it puts me in so much pain and its just not worth it to me. Can't say much more because I returned this after first use
Allie P.
Washington, DC
Turned the outline of my lips bright red so they just looked horribly dry. Got this as a sample in sephora play and will definitely not be using it.
Dieanna C.
Cheyenne
The lip plumper is good with a nice gloss. It does have a pulling / stretching feeling but it is not unlike any other that I have tried. I do like it
Makayla S.
Westville, FL
I bought this product for a friends birthday, and we absolutely loved it! She uses it almost regularly now and I use it often when I'm at her house!
Heather S.
This stuff is awesome! It really does work! It does have a little tingling sensation for the first 5-10 mins, but that just means it's working!! Lol
Katie V.
Denver, CO
I love the plump it gives my lips! I can see a significant difference when I use it. It has a little tingle when I use it but it doesn't burn at all
Casandra M.
If you want a full lip but don't want to go through needles and pain this is perfect! You feel lips pumping instantly! A bit pricy but it works great
Angie R.
New york
In love 😍
It does burn at first but lips get so pink and plump and healthy looking I got the sample size but im definitely going to get the full size
Isabella H.
Sarasota
When i first tried this it stung a bit but then the more I used it the less it stung. I personally think this works well. I would totally buy again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?