BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

p e.
I really didn’t like this. It made my lips feel weird and very itchy. I would never use it again, but I gave it to a friend who actually loves it!
Jazmin P.
Best plumper I've tried so far . It's not sticky at all . When you first apply it you get a burning sensation but other than that it works amazing
Itzel I.
Brighton, CO
Too faced is always good on the lip plump. This did have a little sting to it, but which one doesn’t. It is great value and I would pay the price.
Jasmine C.
Olivehurst, CA
I love this product it is so comfy to wear and it doesn't feel weird on your lips and it's just so easy to not only put on but to also take off
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
Smells great, has an awesome shine to it, instantly plumps. Does burn pretty intensely at first, but wears off after a few minutes. Great product!
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This lip plumper works really well. It burns a little bit at first but that's how I know it's working. I always use this before I put on lipstick.
Yaquira C.
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme lipgloss was amazing. You could actually FEEL and SEE the product working on your lips. I really recommend it!
Ana J.
Venus
Works amazing i notice a big difference in my lips after using this product. I think its a very affordable price as well. You get what you pay for
Dalma G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this product. It was exactly what I was expecting and overall is a great product that I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Ashley B.
I LOVE THIS! I love the smell, color and the sensation! It doesn't burn like some or feel sticky! I put it on then apply my favorite matte lipstick
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?