BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karen G.
This is really good I love how it makes my lips and the feeling when you put it on it's a bit on the pricy side but so worth it I got it from Sephora
Olivia D.
Columbus
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT I OWN! I use this everyday multiple times a day, it pulls out a natural coloring and keeps your lips plump and hydrated!
Natalie H.
Winter haven, FL
I looooove it. I feel like when I use it alone it’s just like a regular gloss but when I ot it over another lip stick omg it just swells up so pretty
Brandy B.
Emmett, ID
I love the way this makes my lips feel and look! Full shiny lips. The product doesn't last as long as other similar products but still worth wearing.
Jessica M.
Red Bluff, CA
Smooth and too sticky. Tingles but makes lips very full and plump. Test a spot before applying completely if you are sensitive to products like this.
Anika E.
Charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the best. I use it over my favorite lip balm or lipstick and it makes my lips look amazing. There is some tingling but not unbearable.
Laurel C.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Works well smells lines leaves big lips helps lips get bigger Plumhollow recommend nice Klos bigger lips and looks good for my and I guess yes hello
cheyanne m.
united states
I love this plumper. Right as you put it on you can feel that tingke and i coukd. Really see the difference in the shape, not drastic but you get it.
Endia L.
Royal Oak, MI
Makes me have Kylie Jenner lips. Yay I love this product and it it such a good price. Yes please go out and get this product. Definitely a must have
Casandra M.
If you want a full lip but don't want to go through needles and pain this is perfect! You feel lips pumping instantly! A bit pricy but it works great
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?