BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Carly N.
Randolph, Ma
This is a great product if you really want to get a lip plumper that will give you maximum results. The only downside with this is it burns intensely
Madison D.
Johnson City, TN
When I tried it, it just made my lips have a tingle sensation for a few minutes, but I didn't notice a difference. My lips did feel moisturized after
Savananh T.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great lip plumper, it doesn’t sting much but the results are amazing. It wasn’t too expensive for the brand and it came in a cute package.
Laurie C.
I have had such success with Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme! I get compliments everywhere I go! No need to use any other products with this beauty!
Arielle C.
San Antonio, TX
Extreme pumping action. Makes your lips look luscious. I am joy it over lipstick. You will definitely enjoy it not regret purchasing it. Try it out.
samantha C.
Dallas, TX
It worked great for my friend, but it wasn't so great for me. I wonder why that happened but she loved it, I loved it on her just not so much on me.
Oriana M.
Ocean Park
Purchased at: ULTA
Lip injection is exactly right I actually have fuller healthier looking lips every time I use this product! This is something I will forever love! 😍😍
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
Product is okay, works at first but after a while I lose that plump lip feeling. Product is a bit pricey for something that does not last very long.
Kelsey L.
Tingles a little but works very well. I saw a difference the first time I used it. Not as drastic as I would've liked but enough for me to notice it.
Laurel C.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Works well smells lines leaves big lips helps lips get bigger Plumhollow recommend nice Klos bigger lips and looks good for my and I guess yes hello
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?