BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
Love the burn and plump! Lasts a long time and lips do feel plum as good as how they look! The only thing is i feel it burns a little too much at times
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this lip plumper! It works really well and it really plumps your lips! There is a noticeable difference and it goes great with liquid lipsticks.
Sierra M.
Vale
I was really surprised with the results of this, they weren't bad but just too much for me, i would really suggest giving this one a try at least once.
Meagan H.
Gives lucious plump Ness to lips. Feels amazing, does not dry out your lips. Extreme is amazing compared to the original formula! I will never go back!
Vanessa I.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
i always stock up on these! it works wonders & makes your lips feel plumed & beautiful. definitely a must have if you want a plumed look for your lips!
Paige W.
Blue Springs, MO
This works! Tingles a little at first but the tingle fades quickly. Makes lips shiny, soft, and full. The flavor is good as well. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Cincinnati, OH
Definitely does what it should;however, it tends to stop doing its magic after some uses. Tingling effect is never as strong as the first application.
Faye B.
Norfolk, VA
This lip injection is the bomb this is the only plumper that I use. I place it on while doing my face makeup. Wipe it off before lipstick application.
Adriana J.
Greenville
This product went beyond and above my expectations! It had made my lips bigger, fuller, and brighter.  I would definitely buy this product again.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
I didn't feel like this made my lips look any fuller. It also seemed to dry my lips out. It was also a bit on the pricy side. I did not repurchase it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?