BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
Not a fan of this one at all. Like I noted in previous reviews no plumping effect, and when worn over color, it removed some and didn’t wear as well.
Kylie G.
Atlanta, GA
This product had short-term results but was fairly painful and uncomfortable. I would say that my lips looked and felt plumper for up to 30 minutes.
Ashly O.
Williamsburg, VA
Great lip plumper!! You can feel it tingling as soon as you put it on. The tingling it's not bad nor hirts. The plumping last a good couple of hours.
Sierra B.
Morro Bay, CA
Bought this as a sample and it works. Doesn't leave lips weird or anything. It does give that beesting feeling but that's how you know it's working!
Laurie C.
I have had such success with Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme! I get compliments everywhere I go! No need to use any other products with this beauty!
Tabby G.
Fort Worth, TX
It gets the job done. One of the best that I've tried so far. If you want to have a fuller look for your lips I'd definitely give this product a try.
samantha C.
Dallas, TX
It worked great for my friend, but it wasn't so great for me. I wonder why that happened but she loved it, I loved it on her just not so much on me.
Bella💘 S.
Noblesville
This product was okay, it did plump my lips but it didn’t just tingle it burned and made my lips irritated. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Madison D.
Johnson City, TN
When I tried it, it just made my lips have a tingle sensation for a few minutes, but I didn't notice a difference. My lips did feel moisturized after
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I Love it!!! Wish it lasted longer. Does work for immediate plump, but goes away if you apply any other lip products on top. Doesn't taste bad either
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?