BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Savananh T.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great lip plumper, it doesn’t sting much but the results are amazing. It wasn’t too expensive for the brand and it came in a cute package.
Stephanie G.
San Diego
My lips are big as it is but this makes them feel like a little extra, I love the way this product leaves my lips. They look super full and hydrated.
Chrissy F.
Littleton
Love this!! I use it for a plumper but also love using it just as a lip gloss! It’s simple, quick, and amazing product! Plus that it’s cruelty free!!
lilly m.
This makes my lips a little bigger, but not that much. it makes my lips very red. the “plumpness” doesn’t last very long. i wouldn’t buy this again.
Taylor R.
BURNS. Can't use this because it puts me in so much pain and its just not worth it to me. Can't say much more because I returned this after first use
Camila C.
I love this lip gloss injection because it helped my lips look plumped. It is not my first time buying it so I can assure you it really does its job.
Oriana M.
Ocean Park
Purchased at: ULTA
Lip injection is exactly right I actually have fuller healthier looking lips every time I use this product! This is something I will forever love! 😍😍
Shelby S.
Mount Juliet
Great product for the price, doesn’t have to much of an overly irritating tingle. But it will give ou a significant plump for a short amount of time.
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, FL
Loved the way it applied on my lips! Super easy and I could tell a big difference in my lips after using the plumper! Definitely one of my favorites
Olivia M.
Edwards
Review for: Other more...
I truly enjoy this lip plumper. It does give nice luscious lips that smell good and have a tingly sensation which lasts for a decent amount of time.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?