BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
It works amazing. Burns a lot though, but for me it's worth the pain. It plumps up lips real good and the more you use it the longer the effect stays
Taylor Z.
Branford, FL
I was kind of on the edge of purchasing this product but now that i see how great of a product it is i am so happy i went through with the purchase!
Camila C.
I love this lip gloss injection because it helped my lips look plumped. It is not my first time buying it so I can assure you it really does its job.
Sidney S.
Palestine, TX
It's not bad when you put it on but a minute later and it starts working kinda makes it a little numbish but that's when you know it's doing its job.
Bella💘 S.
Noblesville
This product was okay, it did plump my lips but it didn’t just tingle it burned and made my lips irritated. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Victoria G.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my absolute favorite lip plumper I’ve ever used, I see a difference within a minute of applying, I wish it lasted longer but it’s still great
Kelsey B.
Monmouth, IL
This is great to give the lips a plump look. Received this as a gift and would definitely go purchase it! Love it but gives a tingle, like any other.
Jenny R.
I think Too Faced missed the mark with this one. It is super intense, drying, and caused chapped lips. That's not cute. I will be returning this one.
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I Love it!!! Wish it lasted longer. Does work for immediate plump, but goes away if you apply any other lip products on top. Doesn't taste bad either
Retha B.
Pawtucket, RI
One of my top favorite plumper out there, doesn't go overboard with the tingling and just plumps lips so that they look glossy healthy and beautiful!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?