BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
My favorite! I use this every day. I live how intense the burn is. I usually wear it under myour lip stick. It gives a nice plumping effect to my lips.
Whitney Eryn b.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING!! It stings a bit but it's worth the pain!! It leaves my lips full and HYDRATED! No drying out and cracking. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Paula M.
Clearfield, UT
this is so plumping and it’s not sticky at all. I prefer it over the regular too faced lip injection. i’m a huge fan except for I hate the taste of it
Oliviah C.
Gainesville, FL
works really well.. burns a little but it definitely gets the job done, makes your lips appear fuller and adds some color.. not a sticky texture either
Rosa G.
Amarillo, TX
This product would've been a lot better if it didn't make your lips dry. It makes your lips look fuller and smells very good but my lips get very dry.
Kayla H.
Denver
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
One of my favorite lipglosses. This is a most have lip plumper. I use with my favorite lipsticks or alone. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
Elizabeth C.
Cincinnati, OH
Definitely does what it should;however, it tends to stop doing its magic after some uses. Tingling effect is never as strong as the first application.
Camille R.
Justin, TX
The tingly feeling is amazing. I always use this to prep my lips before my lipstick. Its very moisturizing and leaves my lips bery soft. Id recommend.
Hayley G.
Love this. you can feel it working. It burns a little and leaves lips flushed . I put on while doing makeup then wipe away and apple lipstick as usual.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
It makes your lips feel all tingly. It doesn't really plump lips like it claims however I like the gloss it gives and it doesn't feel good on my lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?