BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dazzy M.
chicago
I like how it was really light and didn’t feel very heavy. But the plumping effect hurt/ stinged really bad. The packaging and smell where good but the only problem was that the plumber was really harsh on the lips.
Mina-Jacqueline A.
Edgewater, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’ve been using this for 1.5 weeks now - I don’t see any plump effects, I do like the tingling (it is strong). I do know this is a long term build up like a serum - so maybe it takes time? One thing I like is that when I wear this on top of lipstick is that it almost creates a sealant and make my lipstick lasts longer which is great. But I can’t mix this on top of gloss, that’s just one big mess. I do hope with longer use I will see plumping. So if you are looking for instant plumping - this isn’t for you.
morgs. B.
Lawrenceburg
Review for: Other more...
I was very excited to try this product out since I have smaller lips. It was easy to apply, but the burning sensation was too intense. The effect doesn’t last long, maybe 5-10 minutes max. Probably won’t use again.
Diana K.
Columbus, OH
This came highly recommended to me by the girls at Ulta, so I didn’t hesitate to give it a shot. As a lip gloss, I absolutely love it. Honestly, I didn’t notice much plumping, however.
Sarah💜 W.
Greensboro
By far my favorite lip plumper! I apply before bed for a plump look in the morning it makes my lips smoother and hydrated unlike other lip plumper gloss that tend to dry out your lips.
Isabella G.
The results are beyond stunning but it hurts a lot. The pain is worth but in my opinion a lip plumper shouldn’t hurt as much as this one does. However, it also leaves your lips with an amazing look. 10/10 recommend
Kaleigh A.
W Jefferson, OH
This one definitely works so 5 stars for it working but I think I’m allergic to the chili powder they use in it so it caused me to get a really bad cold sore on my lip! But saying that it smells good and does work!
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use this product before I apply my lipsticks! It leaves my lips feeling soft and very plump for my lipstick application. You feel the tingling sensation which means that the product is work! I definitely would continue to buy this product.
Julie D.
Bellevue NE
This is a good lip plumper it definitely does what it says but you have to be careful because some people may be sensitive to it and it may hurt or irritate others but i haven’t had any issues it helps plump my lips i just use a good lip balm after or sometimes under it so it doesn’t dry my lips out. But i really like it does what it says it does.
Austin L.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was impressed by the immediate affects of this lip plumper however I don’t feel that it last very long. Also I’ve noticed it leaves my lips feeling a bit tacky afterwards. Decent product that I will probably keep on hand but I am looking for something better. I can say that if you do not like the burning sensation then stay far away from this one.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?