BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

stephanie k.
I use this priduct to give my lips that extra juicy effect it last long and they stay soft fir a long time i absolutely love these products in general
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I almost couldn't believe it, but this product actually works!!! It fills out any wrinkles or lines in your lips and makes them look plump and smooth.
Betsy G.
Boardman
A friend bought this for me I love it, it does burn tingly a little bit and your lips plump! It last on me for about and hour or so but a good product
Amanda P.
Corona, CA
does it work? yes. Does it burn? yes. But did i also have a allergic reaction? YES. anyways its pretty good if you dont have a allergic reaction to it.
Jennifer C.
This product will give you the tingles!! I definitely felt like my lips looks plumper for a little while the product was on my lips. It was affordable.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI
I use this when I start to put my makeup on. And wipe off right before I put my lipstick on. I don't really see much of a difference with my lip size.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
This is the best lip plumper I have ever gotten. It is long lasting and you don't have to keep re-applying. It is easy to apply, and very easy to use.
Karla Renee L.
San Antonio, TX
This product is crazy amazingly. Although it does give you that tingly sensation in the beginning, it does wonders. Making your lips fuller. I love it!
juana f.
Kansas City, KS
I love this lip plumper ! I started seeing results in just a few minutes bit the thing I don't like about it is that it feels like my lips are burning!.
Rauzlin Y.
Portland, TX
Worked and plumed my lips you can tell the difference! I was skeptical about it at first but it plumps your lips noticeable not too big but just right!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?