BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Eryka H.
If you want some plumped lips I would recommend this big time! This stuff does have a intense burning feeling but I don’t mind it! It works really well!
Heather S.
Decatur, AL
I have extremely thin lips, so I was anticipating a huge difference. Even my husband noticed, without the sting or burn that some plumbers leave behind!
Jessica G.
The mother of all plumpers. Intense but short lived. Plan on going through it pretty quickly if you’re going to use it daily and want it to last all day.
Lindsay R.
Andalusia, AL
If you want an instant change in lip size, go with this product! Works great, smells wonderfully and doesn't have a tingling sinsation lkke other brands!
Lea N.
Brooklyn, NY
I found this product at Sephora for $30.00 and I fell in love ! Other than the burning sensation this works wonders!! Definitely gives the perfect plump.
Samantha L.
lancaster
I Love This Lip Plumper So Much I Would Give it 5 Stars But I Hate That it Burns My Boyfriend and it Irritates My Sons Skin. I Wish it Wasn’t so Intense
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This plumper gives the expected tingle but tastes good and wears comfortably. It is very moisturizing and works both as a treatment or a wearable gloss.
Jessica M.
Saint Louis, MO
This burns a little bit. But it does plump my lips quite a lot I do like to put it on after a lip stain sometimes. It gives a really full look to my lips
Helen C.
Hoover, AL
IN LOVE! It works wonders and even makes your lips a prettier red-pink color! Highly recommend! Don’t worry if it feels tingly- that means it’s working.
bree a.
Phoenix, AZ
I liked the product but I think it could've had more potential especially in lasting longer and it burned a bit too much on me but overall pretty great!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?