BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mariah M.
Putnam Valley, NY
This burns so bad. I look like I'm having a terrible allergic reaction while using this. Not that I am, it's just so intense it makes it seem that way.
MamaJ💖 A.
Taylor
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I like this plumper, I like the way it makes my lips feel. I would give this more ⭐️⭐️⭐️ if the plump was a little more noticeable and longer lasting.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I love too faced and this product works great in my opinion. I just can't use it because I had an allergic reaction to it. I got hives around my mouth!
Paige W.
Blue Springs, MO
This works! Tingles a little at first but the tingle fades quickly. Makes lips shiny, soft, and full. The flavor is good as well. Definitely recommend.
Monique A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is AMAZING! The best investment I ever made. After applying it I had fuller lips and after applying my lipstick they just looked perfect.
Darian P.
Honolulu
This lip plumper is extremely sore. I’ve never used another lip plumper before but I don’t recommend using this one u less you really want bigger lips.
Alana T.
Mooresville, NC
This fking hurts if you have sensitive lips. It's pricey what it is and there is plenty of drugstore lipsticks that you can get for much much cheaper.
Paula M.
Clearfield, UT
this is so plumping and it’s not sticky at all. I prefer it over the regular too faced lip injection. i’m a huge fan except for I hate the taste of it
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
this burns and irritates my lips ssoo bad. makes my whole mouth area red like ive been eating hot food and it doesnt even plump. its a no for me dawg.
Jannelle W.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff stings a lot and makes my lips look plump. Just dont forget you have it on and kiss someone, good times. 😂😂😂 Wish they had different colors.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?