BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lindsay R.
Andalusia, AL
If you want an instant change in lip size, go with this product! Works great, smells wonderfully and doesn't have a tingling sinsation lkke other brands!
Sarah P.
Saint Helena Island, SC
I love how full and plump my lips look after using this product, I feel so naked without it when I go out. It goes on so simple. I bought it at Sephora.
Caylie W.
Macon
This plumper works really well and is EXTREMELY tingly, so I dont reccomend it for anyone that has sensitive skin or just doesn't like tingling plumpers.
Heather S.
Decatur, AL
I have extremely thin lips, so I was anticipating a huge difference. Even my husband noticed, without the sting or burn that some plumbers leave behind!
vanessa s.
I wasnt too sure about this product because of the reviews.. but after getting a sample and trying it i fell in love with it... will definitely purchase.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Love this! My only two problems are I feel like it doesn't last as long as it says it will. And also when you first put it on its slightly uncomfortable.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This product actually works really well 100% would recommend it's amazing it took about 3 minutes for it to start then your lips get plumper it's amazing
Nicole M.
perris ca
This product is good i tried it once comparing this to Victoria secret is good too these are both alike ☺️ so you choose ladies btw you will feel burn !
Shadonna F.
New York
I love how this product adds a little more vavavoom to your lips. So women that don't have naturally plump lips can try this and it does plump your lips
Melinda i.
Lincoln
So tingly. You can really feel it working but it doesn't make a big change. Not sure if it's really working or feels like it is. Either way I like it lol
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?