BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Daisy P.
Goodyear, AZ
It really makes my lips look fuller and beauty I just love the way it turned out. It's a really cheap product and I really really recommend getting it.
Tracy T.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme works extremely well but I couldn’t handle the intense burning sensation. If you can handle that, then it works great!
Sophia P.
Kailua, HI
It's very glossy and tingly so I use that usually have a lip topper but as for the Plumping I don't think it does much of that. If any at all. Stop it
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
Great for when you dont want to wear lipstick, but still want some color and shine to your lips. I use this often when I go out on a more casual basis
Astrid F.
Miramar, FL
Wow. Just wow. Every time I wear this I always get complements, this product definitely gives me volume. Feels nice and cool which is my favorite part.
Sarina F.
Chicago
It's a nice gloss but I didn't notice any difference with making my lips plumper. I wouldn't buy it again I think there are better products out there.
stephanie k.
I use this priduct to give my lips that extra juicy effect it last long and they stay soft fir a long time i absolutely love these products in general
Karina J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this product. I use it before I put on a liquid lipstick or gloss. This product plumps your lips up to give you a more fuller look and I love it
Sharifac
I didn’t like this product. It burns way too much. It was borderline painful. I prefer the original lip injection. However it does plump my lips a lot!
Mariah M.
Putnam Valley, NY
This burns so bad. I look like I'm having a terrible allergic reaction while using this. Not that I am, it's just so intense it makes it seem that way.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?