BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Izamara N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
If you want a really plumped and glossy look go for Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. I been using this product for years and I love the results.
Daisy J.
Thousand Oaks, CA
In love with the plumpiness it leaves me! Tingles at first but it is absolutely great!!! My favorite thing ever!!! I've bought this every time I've ran out
Izzy W.
austin texas
Does the job, tingles as usual. My lips were very plump after use. I love how it’s clear so u can apply over a matte lip color, or leave your lips glossy.
Corina A.
pittsburg
Love love love! This product makes my lips feel minty fresh with a plump! Nothing too extreme or painful, if you want a natural “red” look this is perfect!
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
This stuff is great. Works to plump my lips immediately. I like putting it on over some lip pencil to really make the color pop and give me a great pucker.
Alexa S.
Everett
It works really well - results were quick. Obviously there’s a slight burn at first but that comes with all of these products. Kept my lips plump all day!
It’s okay it has a lot of things I don’t like and sometimes it hurts my lips and it’s makes them purple but then it gose away and then it’s starts to work
Autum J.
Made my lips nice and plump and i loved it! Tingle a bit but very pleasant as well. Saw it on the internet and purchased off a whim but am happy i did so.
Chelsea P.
Wilmington
I use this when I sit down to do my makeup then blot with a paper towel when I'm done before adding lip liner and lipstick to give my lips the extra plump
Megan C.
Tingles when you place it on. (There are hot peppers in the ingredients!) Is super shiny without being sticky. Made my lips appear fuller. Would buy again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?