BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Lauren F.
Powell
I love the shimmer !!
I love the price it sells for the quality I love the Selection of colors it comes in and I am a repeat user for this product product exceeds my expectations I recommend this product to others
Cristal M.
orlando
This product works very well. The only thing I'm not the biggest fan about the stinging feeling. I got it through Ipsy. I use it randomly. My lips are full already. I do like the product but like i said i'm no the biggest fan with the stinging.
Nashika S.
Love this product! Sometimes I wear it alone and sometimes I put a lip color over it. It’s very glossy but not sticky. It’s slick! I once received a free sample but I have purchased 2 tubes of it since then. It tingles a lot, which makes sense because it is the extreme version. I feel like it does what it says and makes the lips look more plump.
Hailey A.
Los angeles, CA
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! Whenever I want a dramatic lip plumping look, this lip injection is my go to and all time favorite. I wear it by itself or over lipstick with lip liner because it goes well with pretty much everything. It does have that burning tingling sensation but I think it’s definitely worth it with the way this product looks.
Andrea R.
Hazen, ND
I recently got this product and I love it, I have always been looking to have fuller lips so this gives them a nice plumped look without looking too fake. I love the tingly feeling after you apply it and the fact that is a gloss is a plus because you can always apply on top of your lipstick and make it look extra nice. I bought mine online.
Nikki I.
De Pere, WI
Obsessed with this! It makes my lips look instantly fuller and the tingle is not too bad. I once had someone ask where I got my lips done while using this. This is by far my favorite.
Alyssa M.
Baytown
This is by far the best lip plumper I have ever used! Most lip plumpers that I’ve tried are very sticky or smell funny, and have no affect. The Too Faced one does have a nice sting that shows up after a couple minutes and it left my lips red and plump. No other brand has gave an affect like that except this one. Would definitely buy this again.
Taylor C.
I usually love anything toofaced has but my experience with the lip injection hasn’t been good. It doesn’t even plump my lips at all! And I’ve tried applying different amounts of product and still didn’t work. Very painful burning stinging feeling all for nothing. I would try again just in case I got a bad product but for $30 I think I’ll pass.
Melissa M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
This product definitely does its job.In a matter of seconds after applying you Can already feel a tingling sensation which eventually turns into fabulous plumped lips.Although this lip gloss does make your lips plump it is a sticky formula and doesn’t smell or taste pleasant but if this is the least of your worries, Id definitely give it a go!
Grace C.
Ellicott City
I don’t recommend to people who are sensitive to products as the pumping effect is strong. It feels like a strong tingle. I like that it’s clear so you can apply to whatever lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?