BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Gigi L.
Lake elsinore, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I used this on one of my clients and she absolutely loved how it left her lips so nice and plum. It’s a good value for the product and very nice packaging
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
This stuff is great. Works to plump my lips immediately. I like putting it on over some lip pencil to really make the color pop and give me a great pucker.
Brittanh C.
Annapolis, MD
Amazing! This is the best product I know of when it comes to lip plumping. I use it before I apply anything to my lips and it works fast and lasts all day!
Mel P.
Marlton, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Does exactly as it says it does. The gloss may feel weird at first (I experienced a tingly sensation) but it goes away quickly. Good for long wear as well.
derri r.
Great for if you want that plumped effect for a few hours. It does burn more than most other plumpers i’ve tried but it’s not unbearable. I would recommend
Kelsey R.
Phoenix, AZ
Extreme is exactly right. At first the tingle was intense after 2 applcations i was a pro at the timgle. I love the fullness i get from this little bottle!
Sally B.
Heuvelton
This product is great! It tingles and glosses, so it really does make your lips appear plumper! I'm not sure it "really does" but it creates the illusion!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This just doesn’t do anything for me besides burn my mouth. It’s a pretty iridescent gloss, I just never end up wearing it because it isn’t worth the pain.
Kathy P.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS HEAVEN ON EARTH !! I love this i mean the price range is not that great but ladies if your trying to get your lips plump for the night ! GET THIS !
Jada P.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite, it’s a bit expensive but my ultimate go to . Tingling lips and I love it . I can see and feel results . However it dosnt last too long
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?