BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Vicki G.
Gilbert, AZ
This actually does noticeably plump up your lips but it stings a lot for awhile. I don't really like how it feels on my lips, but it works like it sats.
Shannon C.
United States
I love this lip plumper! It does make my lips appear fuller. Even my fiance' notices it so and that's a bid deal because he doesn't notice anything. Lol
Tara G.
I have gotten a couple of these in subscription boxes, and this is the best lip plumper for me. It makes my lips more defined and alittle but more plump.
sarah m.
Hazleton, PA
I am OBSESSED with this product! Picked it up in sephora and haven't put it down since. For a lip injection it lasts pretty well. Better than my elf one.
Brianna G.
This is my favorite lip plumper, it works so well and makes my lips look fuller after I use the product. The only con is it stings my lips a little bit.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This product actually works really well 100% would recommend it's amazing it took about 3 minutes for it to start then your lips get plumper it's amazing
Jessica N.
Greenfield, Ma
One of my absolute favorite lip plumbers. Shows great results and is fairly affordable. I usually stick up when Ulta has sales. I would highly recommend
Shadonna F.
New York
I love how this product adds a little more vavavoom to your lips. So women that don't have naturally plump lips can try this and it does plump your lips
Chelsea R.
Wilmington, NC
I wish I just had an unlimited supply of this. Only downside is the price. It does sting if you re on the sensitive side but the results are incredible.
Malia G.
Gardner, KS
Works absolutely amazing. Plumps my lips so much!i would most definitely recommend. Great way to add some plump into lips if you have small lips like I.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?