BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nakia M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite of them all. I had for like two days and it was stolen. I have not had the chance to get another but I love it and it's a must have.
Caylie W.
Macon
This plumper works really well and is EXTREMELY tingly, so I dont reccomend it for anyone that has sensitive skin or just doesn't like tingling plumpers.
Cathy H.
Palm Springs, FL
It’s good but burns A LOT, it’s really glossy & im more of a matte girl but other then that great product. I did notice that my upper lip did look fuller
vanessa s.
I wasnt too sure about this product because of the reviews.. but after getting a sample and trying it i fell in love with it... will definitely purchase.
Holly P.
Clarksville, TN
I love this lip plumper. It burns at first and it feels like a bee has stung my lips but it makes them bigger. I believe its a good price for the value and id like to get it again. its semi long lasting, for me it last long enough. I would buy it again.
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
One of the nicer lip plumbers I've tried. It has the very tingly feeling and I can tell a difference in my upper lip, which is my main concern to plump.
Donna Y.
Greenwood
Absolutely love this lip plumper. It makes my lips look so much fuller an supper soft. I buy this plumper as much as I can. Highly recommend it to anyone
sarah m.
Hazleton, PA
I am OBSESSED with this product! Picked it up in sephora and haven't put it down since. For a lip injection it lasts pretty well. Better than my elf one.
Doly C.
North Miami
Los mejores labiales que he probado,aportan esa sensación de labios carnosos, con suavidad y brillos increíbles, tus labios se ven y se sienten sexys...
Kate C.
Winchester, MA
Very good plumper. Slightly sticky - but all good plumper are. Nice glossy finish. Always use it in my lipstick routine - especially for liquid lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?