BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brianna G.
Alameda
I just purchased myself a new one for my birthday. This makes my lips look super plump and juicy. One of my favorite lip plumpers. Definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Dundalk, MD
I really like this product. Does have quite the "sting" at first but wears off eventually. I did see a small difference, nothing major. But nice product.
Michoacána|Salvadoreña 🇲.
Seattle
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I usually have a really thin top lip but this product definitely worked. It was noticeable for once! I buy this every chance i get
Seyla A.
new york
It was really good it helps plump the lips and makes them look full. It lasted all day. The package was so cute as always. It overpassed my expectations
Phoebe R.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I thought that the standard lip injection performed better than the “extreme”. I had less of a tingle feeling and less noticeable plumping yet paid more.
Amanda E.
Pasadena, MD
Love this gloss! It's an amazing moisturizer. Tingles lips for about 10 minutes to a beautiful plump but the plump doesn't last very long- maybe an hour.
Amba N.
Love the gloss and look of this lip gloss and it does plump a lot but i find my nails to be irritated after wearing this!! I still wear it often though.
Maren F.
Tucson
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite product by too faced I use it everyday it actually plumps unlike many other products just make your lips tingle this actually does it
Shannon C.
United States
I love this lip plumper! It does make my lips appear fuller. Even my fiance' notices it so and that's a bid deal because he doesn't notice anything. Lol
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
Makes your lips sting but really does help with plumping! Gives your lips a rosy color too. Have not tried to regular but the feeling is pretty extreme!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?