BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nicole P.
Houston
I loved how plump it made my lips I was a little worried because I usually don't like glosses but this one didn't leave your lips too glossy so I loved it!
lindsay s.
I love this product! I am currently on my second tube and they last a long time. Definitely very tingly at first but that is expected with any lip plumper.
Sarah S.
Kissimmee, FL
If you want fuller lips than this is the product for you!! It has a really strong smell but it'll boost your lips in just seconds. And it stays on as well
Sally B.
Heuvelton
This product is great! It tingles and glosses, so it really does make your lips appear plumper! I'm not sure it "really does" but it creates the illusion!
Kristina B.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE this product! I put it on before I put my matte lipstick on and it actually works! It stings a little but I've never had a lip plumper that didn't.
Maggie L.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product because it does work. It's stings a little at first but that will go away after a few mins! You will notice your lips plumper and pink!
Ann D.
Ballwin, MO
First of all Too Faced is one of my favorite brands. The price is good and the brand is great. I got mine at ulta where I get all of my too faced goodies.
Patty E.
Jefferson, OH
Extreme tingling. Layers well over other lip products. Makes outside of lips slighty red. Very glossy. Long lasting. Typical doe foot applicator works well
Lindsay P.
London, KY
Great product.. it has an extreme tingle.. I’m not really sure if it’s doing any type of plumping, but I’d like to think it is! Lol.. good product overall.
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It could work for someone with smaller lips, but I’m satisfied with the size of my lips and found this product way too painful to even use just as a gloss
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?