BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly believe I just got a dud. I've heard great things, but I didn't even get s tingle. I returned mine but I have been meaning to give it another shot.
staneisha c.
Redford, MI
Purchased form sephora gave a strong burning sensation to the lips that lasted for a while. Wouldnt repurcahse because of the reaction it caused and the price.
Heather V.
Brownsville , TX
I don't really use it often because it dose give me fuller lips but it's over all Te best one I've used .
I love haveing big lips with a dark color lip sticks

Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
I really like using this. It is smooth and refreshing on the lips gives a slight tingle but definitely plumps them up and keep them looking really really full
Clarissa G.
Moore, OK
This will really plump your lips for a full pout! It does tingle but I like it. Leave this on while doing your makeup and then apply your lipstick at the end.
Vanessa B.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love this plumper! I do think that after a while though you need to keep reapplying it. But yes it does plump your lips and it's not too sticky like others!
Brianna S.
salem
I love this gloss not only for plumping, but for moisture. It is an essential in my routine and makes my lips gorgeous. Don’t use if you can’t stand tingling!
Divya B.
When first applied I got a tingling feeling that went away after awhile. I didn't see any difference in my lip but it could be cause my lips are already plump.
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
Leaves a nice glossy finish and fills the outer part of lips to give a little added plumpness. It still looks natural not like you went and had your lips done.
Tayonna P.
I got this lip injection in an Ipsy bag and tried it even though I already have plump lips. It gave me a burning/tingling sensation that I did not like at all
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?