BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

💎mariam p.
Works like magic. It burns a bit, but that just means it’s working. If you can take the pain I’ll see the amazing effects of it. And it leave ur lips pink.
Carla C.
Prairie Village, KS
This lip plumper works magic! At first I didn't see a difference, but after a few minutes I could definitely tell a difference. I usually use it by itself.
rosey ..
i got bought this lip plumperi was  kinda skeptical at first but then i tried it and i love this lip plumper it does make your lips look fuller.
Kathy P.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS HEAVEN ON EARTH !! I love this i mean the price range is not that great but ladies if your trying to get your lips plump for the night ! GET THIS !
Candace S.
Lumberton, NC
Love it. I can tell a difference every time I use it I wish it wasn't so expensive so it could be used everyday but it is used for every special occasion.
Kelsey R.
Phoenix, AZ
Extreme is exactly right. At first the tingle was intense after 2 applcations i was a pro at the timgle. I love the fullness i get from this little bottle!
Jessyca A.
Missouri
It is an amazing product. I would recommend this for anyone who likes lip plumpers! It stings like any lip plumper should and I definetly see a difference!
Chelsea C.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love the tinglinging feeling and it does make lips look plump for about 15 minutes and then it just makes the lips look irritated after (red and blotchy)
Brooke L.
Raeford
Holy grail!!!! If you can stand tingle ..... this will give the best results !! You will notice a difference for sure and you can build this one as well 🙌
Teresa  G.
I try this out at the too faced makeup counter. It Stings really badly I swatched it on my hand and a couple minutes later it puffed up on my hands an lips
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?