BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mikayla G.
I love this product and I can definitely see a difference one applied. It does have an intense tingling sensation that can be a little much at times though.
lonnie m.
I really liked the quality of the product and the stimulation it gave in my lips it was a nice add on to my finale look it gave good volume and a nice shine.
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
I love this jazz. I love that SHARP tingle and the benefits over time. If I wear it everyday for a couple weeks my lips will stay big and juicy for days!!!!
Sarah S.
Athens
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Amazing :) it burns but works. When you first put it on your lips tingle and then they start to feel like you have a sun burn. They get plump and look full.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Love this plumper! Have the original size and keep a travel size handy as well. I apply it after my MUFE lip gloss before my liquid lip. Is currently my fav!
MeKyla J.
Somerset
I felt that my lips were noticeably plumper after using this product, but the plumpness was only temporary. As always, Too Faced packaging never disappoints!
lauren b.
It was awesome to get my lips plumped without having to do anything...i absolutely think that if you want your lips bigger try this out
I highly recommend it
Valerie M.
Plump lips in under 15 minutes. Easy to apply. Minimal pain. Tried on multiple people and still plumped up lips. Bought at ulta, the packaging is very nice.
Rachel M.
New Phila, OH
Love the lip Injection, I have it in two colors. It makes the lips look like glass with a flawless finish. I would not recommend if you have sensitive lips.
Sidney S.
Odell
I LOVE love loveeeee this so much. My favorite lip plumper there is. Too Faced killed it with this one plus it comes in a mini Incase you just want to try ;)
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?