BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny G.
The best thing ever. It is literally my favorite thing in my makeup bag. It last forever, and isn’t extremely harsh. I love it so much! It gives you full lips
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly believe I just got a dud. I've heard great things, but I didn't even get s tingle. I returned mine but I have been meaning to give it another shot.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I tried the TF lip injection extreme and it was not for me. They have awesome tasting flavors but it made my lips burn and it wasn’t pleasing. Just not for me.
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
Burns horrible and didn't plump my lips at all! I actually had a horrible allergic reaction and it looked like I had pink lipstick all over my cheeks and chin!
Kendall V.
dalzell, SC
This lip plumper is absolutely amazing. It doesn’t hurt or burn like people say it might..plus the effects last so long! I’m very satisfied with this product.
Stephanie A.
Brownsville, TX
I swear I loved this product. It extremely pumps up my lips. Although I haven't been able to re purchase this for economoc reasons. But i fully recommend this.
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This lip injection leaves your lips with a tingly sensation and a noticable plumpness. I even liked the product as a lipgloss alone. Would recommend purchase.
Brooke C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Absolutely loved the results. It did HURT but that's to be expected. Did not do much more than the original lip injection. And wish the results lasted longer.
Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
I didn't like this at all. I feel like it done nothing for my lips beside make them burn. For the price I would expect it to do something. Would not recommend
Armilya K.
Louin, MS
Out of all the lip plumpers Ive used, Too face lip injection extreme is the best one! It plumps your lip and give your lips a fuller look. And it smells good!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?