BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cecilia F.
Grand Prairie, TX
My lips goes from 16 yr old Kylie Jenner to 19 yr old Kylie Jenner, immediately. Make sure you stay in the line because it will plump everything it touches.
Sarah S.
Athens
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Amazing :) it burns but works. When you first put it on your lips tingle and then they start to feel like you have a sun burn. They get plump and look full.
Grace S.
Tuscaloosa
Absolutely love this product. I 10/10 recommend this to anyone who wants full lips. It isn’t permanent obviously but it does last for a while in my opinion.
MeKyla J.
Somerset
I felt that my lips were noticeably plumper after using this product, but the plumpness was only temporary. As always, Too Faced packaging never disappoints!
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
I tried this while I was shopping in store at Sephora and with in minutes my lips started tingling like a burning sensation but my lips did get very plumped
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
I love the tingles because I know it's working! This is a great product. Too face always stands up to its name
I wasn't let down by this lip plumper either.
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Was an ok experience didn't really like the tingle feeling it gave but it looked good and worked so overall 4 stars wasn't horrible but wasn't 5 stars either
lonnie m.
I really liked the quality of the product and the stimulation it gave in my lips it was a nice add on to my finale look it gave good volume and a nice shine.
Chloe S.
I was expecting a lot more with this product. It mostly was just tingly and made my lips red with no real plumping effect. Also very pricey and very sticky.
Keila A.
Garland
Felt kinda weird at first cause of the tingling sensation on my lips, but afterwards it looked and felt great. I could really notice a difference on my lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?