BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelsey B.
Laneville, TX
OMG!! I already have fully plumped lips but I love too make them fuller, this lip injection make my lip look so good ! I would never use another lip plumper!
Alex A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This works very well to plump lips. Definitely burns. I usually apply it, once the tingling is too intense, I wipe it off and my lips stay plump for a while.
Glendy M.
This lip plumper works great! I usually use it in the morning to prep my lips before I do my makeup. It does have a strong tingly feeling when it it applied.
Valerie M.
Plump lips in under 15 minutes. Easy to apply. Minimal pain. Tried on multiple people and still plumped up lips. Bought at ulta, the packaging is very nice.
Jasmin L.
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I’d recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have sensitive lips because it does burn for a bit which means it’s doing it’s job.
Brittni A.
Nashville
Loved the glossy look and the colored gloss did not have colors that were too over powering, making them much simpler to wear. Slightly drying though.
Sara P.
Russell
I like this but not love it! I think it's honestly a little painful compared to others that I have tried but I do see a difference after using this product.
Kelsie W.
Phenix city, AL
I received a sample of this through a monthly subscription service. It was thick and very sticky. It did not plump my lips at all It only made them very red.
Tasha H.
Who needs botox when you have this stuff? I love this it makes my lips fuller and plumper the only thing is when applying it at first it has my lips tingly.
Tara G.
Dallas, TX
Definitely will plump! You will feel tingling which is completely normal! It will make your lips red, but still plumps. Make sure to apply on center of lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?