BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I absolutely love this lip plumper! It’s one of the few that has actually worked for me! I slap this baby on before I start doing my makeup and feel the tingles in my lips that lets me know it’s working. By the time I’m ready to apply lipstick my lips are visibly a different size than what i started with. I was considering lol injections, until I found these.
Teresa M.
Concord
Too faced lip injection is a great short term lip plumper.  This plumper will cause some irritation and redness to the lips (part of the process to get the plumping), so expect that, but it is not uncomfortable.  Minor tingling.  Keep inside the lines or that redness will also show up around the lips.  I find it lasts about an hour.
Emily W.
Lebanon
Love love love this product. It is totally inexpensive and all my girl friends love this product too. I recommend everyone try this amazing product. It went way over my expectations. I will defiantly be buy more of this!
Miranda G.
Anderson, SC
I really liked this product. My lips definitely got fuller. You cans definitely feel some burning tingle. I've used it several times and start to like it more each time. Pretty good product
Megan b.
America
I love this stuff it makes your lips so full and plush because it has jalapeno extract Wich plumps your lips but it truly feel like little needles going into your lips but I will deal with it for the full and soft lips.
Lacey M.
Setauket
Really great product that does what it says! Nice and sleek packaging always catches my eye and was surprised to find how much I liked what was actually inside too! Easy application with the wand inside. Would recommend!
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I was excited when I got this in a Ipsy bag because at the time I was looking for something to plump my lips but I was totally let down by this. It was too gooey and it didn’t plump my lips at all, it just left them feeling sticky. I was hoping it would be something to leave on my lips while I did my makeup before putting any lip color on, but alas it was not.
Gabby M.
Tucker , GA
It’s a good product. My second favorite lip plumper on the market I love too face products. I know I can trust the ingredients and I know they won’t test on animals. I would buy this again when my current one runs out.
Alexis C.
New Britain, CT
The tingly feeling this gloss gives really helps me to know that it’s going to do its job! Has a nice glossy shine ! The plump is definitely there! Could have lasted a bit longer though!!!
Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista , CA
Burns like hellfire!!! Seriously, it felt like needles piercing into my lips to the point that I had to swipe it off but it actually did make my lips much plumper. Beauty is pain, I guess?
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?