BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
I love it. I feel it does its job. Makes my lips feel nice after the tingling sensation is done, which is normal. I can definately see the the plumping effect!
Katie K.
LIMERICK, PA
I love love love this product. It gives my naturally thin lips some extra volume, and ends up giving off a beautiful color as well. Pretty non-drying as well!
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
I love this so much I feel like it actually does work. It does burn for a little bit but it goes away after a while. Easy to use I'll definitely repurchase it.
Yaamin M.
Love the lip gloss. It’s one of my favorites and sadden that I didn’t get the travel size. It met all my expectations and in no disappointment whatsoever
Ashley B.
This lip plumper is addicting! It's has a burning sensation that feels good, my lips look bigger within a minute. My friends are just addicted to this as I am!
Jessula H.
I've seen it work wonders, it just doesn't do too much for me cause I already have very full lips. Use it every once in a while as a lip plump balm so to speak
Raquel M.
Denver, CO
I really liked how tingly my lips felt & how plump they looked. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme works amazing.

It worked amazing. Loved the results.
Kristian B.
Baileyton
I love this I put it on for a few minutes before I put any lipstick song you feel the tingle right away very in expensive product and it shimmers really nicely
Sloane H.
middletown , RI
This is amazing! it burns my lips, but it’s a good feeling, and the product leaves my lips very plump. if you are sensitive to pain, this might not be for you.
Anya H.
Staten Island
This basically works by irritating ur lips with cinammon? Or something like that but it does make your lips look fuller, more plump and gives them a rosy glow
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?