BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayla N.
Macomb
Amazing!! It actually worked. I was skeptical at first but after trying it out i was amazed. Slightly pricey but definitely worth it. I purchased it at Sephora.
Meredith M.
Worked decent but I really did have quite a sting from using it. If you can’t handle the sting I do not suggest using but my lips were fuller and had more color
Annie S.
Bay View
I live the scent and bee-stung feeling this product gives my lips. Tastes delicious and shows me noticeable plumpness. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Courtney G.
Livingston , TN
This stuff works really well!! It does tingle and is uncomfortable, BUT it is supposed to. It is pricey, but it does give you plumper lips as it is supposed to!
Robin H.
The OC
Read a review that this product really worked and wasn't super sticky. Well, for $26 it tingled like crazy that I was hoping it would work but sadly it doesn't.
Tati C.
Sacramento
Review for: Other more...
Didn’t really feel it working when I was using it. I did love how it smelled but it just didn’t give me that feeling a plumper normal gives me when I put it on.
Alyssa D.
Plumps my lips really nicely and makes them look like kylie lips! Which i love but it burns at first when you put it on but definitely does its job at plumping!
Ashley H.
Fontana, CA
This product didn't work for me. All it did was sting so I had to wipe it off. I really wanted it to work but, everybody's different and likes different things.
Jamie B.
Moore
Product was easy to apply and made my lips have a slight tingle which is fine. Gloss was pretty however I didn’t tell much difference in my lips looking fuller.
aileen C.
It worked for a few hours mayhe about 3 it made them look fuller but it also had made my lips sting. The sting was a bit extreme at first but then it went away.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?