BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Annie S.
Bay View
I live the scent and bee-stung feeling this product gives my lips. Tastes delicious and shows me noticeable plumpness. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Sei Mi P.
I love the feeling of the lip plumper & how it makes my lips tingle. It also smells great, but the plumping doesn't last long which is why I'm giving it 4 stars
Jessica A.
Evanston, IL
The product does work (it does cause my lips to swell for a period of time) but it doesn't last very long. The product doesn't contain much unfortunately.
aileen C.
It worked for a few hours mayhe about 3 it made them look fuller but it also had made my lips sting. The sting was a bit extreme at first but then it went away.
jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i really love this it does plump and it leaves a nice glassy gloss on your lippies it does tingle (maybe even burn if youre sensitive) but beauty is pain people
Anabell S.
Lovington, NM
This is definitely worth every penny! It gets the job done. I put this in while I get ready then I while it off and put my lipstick on and my lips look so plump
Ashley H.
Fontana, CA
This product didn't work for me. All it did was sting so I had to wipe it off. I really wanted it to work but, everybody's different and likes different things.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I'm giving it 4 stars as a Lip Gloss, even though it doesn't actually plump the lips in my opinion it's a very pretty lip gloss & lasts an extremely long time!!
Jennifer L.
Nacogdoches, TX
I got this as a sample in my iPSY bag and LOVED it. I used it all within a couple weeks so I just recently went to Ulta and bought a full size one. I LOVE it!!!
Angelica L.
Huntington Park
Love this product. It has a high shine that lasts but I dont think it really plumps the lips alot. It definitely enhances them somewhat though. Really recommend
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?