BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jillian W.
Burns and tingles and not in a good way. I understand that means "it's working" but I see no difference in my lip plumpyness. It just turns my lips bright red.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
I love it. I feel it does its job. Makes my lips feel nice after the tingling sensation is done, which is normal. I can definately see the the plumping effect!
Amber G.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this every time I'm going out and want to add a little more plumpness to my pout. The tingling sensation is not painful and helps me know it is working.
Katie K.
LIMERICK, PA
I love love love this product. It gives my naturally thin lips some extra volume, and ends up giving off a beautiful color as well. Pretty non-drying as well!
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
I was really skeptical at first but holy moly this stuff is intense!!! It kind of hurts when you use it for the first time but it doesn't last long (the pain).
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
I love this so much I feel like it actually does work. It does burn for a little bit but it goes away after a while. Easy to use I'll definitely repurchase it.
Arabella C.
Sacramento, CA
This really works! You do have to be ok with a little sting the first few times you use it but it actually becomes unnoticeable the more frequently you use it.
Destiny G.
The best thing ever. It is literally my favorite thing in my makeup bag. It last forever, and isn’t extremely harsh. I love it so much! It gives you full lips
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
This product is amazing. It doubles the size of my lips and last for a long period of time. I often put it on before a night out and it lasts the entire night.
Brianna S.
salem
I love this gloss not only for plumping, but for moisture. It is an essential in my routine and makes my lips gorgeous. Don’t use if you can’t stand tingling!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?