BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
I didn't like this at all. I feel like it done nothing for my lips beside make them burn. For the price I would expect it to do something. Would not recommend
Amber G.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this every time I'm going out and want to add a little more plumpness to my pout. The tingling sensation is not painful and helps me know it is working.
Ashley B.
This lip plumper is addicting! It's has a burning sensation that feels good, my lips look bigger within a minute. My friends are just addicted to this as I am!
Jillian W.
Burns and tingles and not in a good way. I understand that means "it's working" but I see no difference in my lip plumpyness. It just turns my lips bright red.
Vanessa G.
Rome, GA
I love this little tube of lip plumper it is a little too tingly if you were to get it on your cheek it would plump up but it definitely plumps up lips love it
Arabella C.
Sacramento, CA
This really works! You do have to be ok with a little sting the first few times you use it but it actually becomes unnoticeable the more frequently you use it.
Samantha B.
Wakefield, MA
It's OK. It plumps your lips for about 30 minutes to a hour after applying. It does sting a little so if your sensitive to that I wouldn't recommend buying it.
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
This product is amazing. It doubles the size of my lips and last for a long period of time. I often put it on before a night out and it lasts the entire night.
Danielle V.
Manchester, CT
Within seconds you have glossy, moist, shiny plump, shimmery lips that last. I was definately not expecting immediate results and was blown away!!! Thumbs up!!
Ivette R.
Anasco, PR
Plumps your lips after application. The plumping lasts for a while but you have to reapply. Great for use when going out and you want your lips a bit plumper.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?