BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica K.
2 stars for it being a nice gloss, however I don't find that this actually plumps my lips. God forbid you get any portion of this on your skin around your face?? Immediate burning. When it's on your lips there's a tingling/ slight burning sensation, and it's tolerable but not worth the money. I received it in an Ipsy bag and I've never purchase it.
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love this product I always use it over my lipsticks to give my lips that extra shine and make them look that much plumper and it does not smudge or remove any of my lipstick I would highly recommend this to any one
Megan H.
Marlton , NJ
Ok this product is AMAZING. I loved too faced so it was no surprised to me how well this worked. I apply the plumper while I do my hair and wipe off (or leave on for a gloss look) and complete my make up routine. Fine lines disappear, my lips feel and look fuller. There is no pain or redness. I would absolutely use this product for the rest of my life.
Kayla S.
Modesto
I definitely notice my lips looking fuller after using this product. It does sting a little but I don’t mind. I actually feel like my lips are fuller in general after using this product.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
First off - THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS. I’ve tried so many that do nothing and this stuff definitely plumped up my lips.. I’m pretty sensitive, however, so my mouth (and around my mouth) was pretty red, so you’ll obviously wanna put on your lip color afterwards. It didn’t last like a long time or anything, but it worked enough.. definitely worth the money!
Sarah N.
I love this lip gloss so much! For one thing, it has such a gorgeous sheen! You can feel your lips enhance after you’re wearing it, too. I am going to be buying it again after I run out!
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I use this everyday, multiple times a day. I no longer use MAC Lipglass as this does what I want it to do overtop any lip color. It does have the burning sensation but it is supposed to.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
As a plumping lip gloss, it feels pretty fine and comfortable on the lips (doesn’t sting, doesn’t hurt). But I really don’t see any plumpness in my lips except for the visual plumpness that clear wet gloss gives. I’m also not a big fan that this lip gloss has a pearly tint
Victoria T.
Cranston, RI
Not a fan of this at all. I had heard this lip plumper was the best so I gave it a try. It made my lips feel like they were burning! So uncomfortable and it did not plump them at all. Would NOT recommend this at all
Corey L.
mountain view
My lips felt super plump! This product definitely works and I was super happy with the result! It lasted for about 4!hours with one application and it made my lips super soft at the end of the day! Highly recommend!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?