BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anya H.
Staten Island
This basically works by irritating ur lips with cinammon? Or something like that but it does make your lips look fuller, more plump and gives them a rosy glow
Julie C.
This product really made my lips plump I could only use it once or twice a day. Anymore than that and my lips got irritated. It does do what it claims though.
Yaamin M.
Love the lip gloss. It’s one of my favorites and sadden that I didn’t get the travel size. It met all my expectations and in no disappointment whatsoever
Vanessa G.
Rome, GA
I love this little tube of lip plumper it is a little too tingly if you were to get it on your cheek it would plump up but it definitely plumps up lips love it
member-c2543
One of he best lip plumper and I’ve noticed a difference in my lips I’ve been using it for a while now ! Got it at Sephora ,love the packaging too very cute .
Ashley B.
This lip plumper is addicting! It's has a burning sensation that feels good, my lips look bigger within a minute. My friends are just addicted to this as I am!
Cynthia A.
Posen, IL
This product actually works!!! I was skeptical at first but it does make your lips plump. There is a tingly feeling at the beginning but it fades rights away.
Ashley P.
Baltimore
LITERALLY THE BEST LIP PLUMPER ON THE MARKET!! I had a travel size and even that lasted me so long! It’s a great price and the results are long lasting!
Jessula H.
I've seen it work wonders, it just doesn't do too much for me cause I already have very full lips. Use it every once in a while as a lip plump balm so to speak
Lydia L.
Woodhaven, NY
1) IT BURNED. After like 5 minutes I HAD to wipe off. But it did plump my lips. It lasted a long time. But I mean it’s in the name “extreme”. Burns but works.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?