BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alyssa M.
Provo, UT
It only tingles for a couple minutes after you apply it. It's nice to just put on right before work/going out just to give yourself that extra "pop" in your lips :)
Iris H.
Kennesaw, GA
Sends an extreme tingling sensation through your lips that lets you know it is definitely doing something. It brings color to my lips and creates the perfect pout.
Amber M.
Rivesville, WV
This is the best lip plumer I have ever used. You can feel the tingle in your lips and then they look so much bigger. I was actually impressed about this product.
Chelsea B.
Colliersville, NY
When you apply this to your small (or non plumped lips) this gives your lips a kick and really plumps them up to the fullest. It sends a tingling sensation through your mouth it's great!
Elina V.
Arcola, IL
The name says it all extreme lip injection I'm in love with this it really does make your lips loom fuller I love all of their products but this is one of my top 5
Cassandra D.
This lip plumper is the first product I've used that I can see a dramatic change I'm the texture and size of my lips. It smells alright for a plumper and tingles.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA
This lip injectioj works soooo good. It has a tingling sensation but it really plumps your lips. Great to use before applying your favorite lip gloss or lipstick!
Kat R.
This is a great lip plumper! It added some nice natural pigment to my lips in addition to plumping them. It works very quickly and isn't too pricey either. The plumpness lasted 12 hours for me! I definitely recommend!
Maria A.
Brooklyn, NY
After searching for many lip plumpers i finally bumped into this one. Love it by far the best lip plumper i have purchased. Love they also have them with colors.
lala f.
This is one of my must have in my make up bag ,it kinda has a tingly burn idk it kinda weird but it does plum my lips up but I just dnt like that it leave them red
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?