BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Viri L.
Bell, CA
Is gives a glow for a long period of time plus it does it job very well. It's value is good for its price. You don't need to use so much each use so it last for more than 5 months
Lexi H.
Camas
This stuff works so well! I have pretty sensitive lips, so at first there was some stinging, but this is honestly one of my favorite limp plumpers. Would definitely recommend!!
Malissa L.
I love the burning sensation haha as weird as that sounds it's not so painful it's like a tingling feeling but I personally like that cause I know it's working. My lips look much fuller and plump I love it.
⚡️Jessi V.
Nashville
If I really want to have some crazy plump lips this is my go to. I love the feeling you get when you put this on. But I’m a weirdo and like when my lips burn.
kaley t.
i've tried this before and the burn is not as bad as everyone swears it is, it burns for not even two minutes and it leaves you're lips a reddish color and plumper !
Ashlee J.
Damascus
Love this. Big. Beautiful. Sassy. Lips. Tingly. Perfect
I recommend and wish I could give to girls that over line their lips instead of using a good plumper
dest ⚽.
adelanto , CA
love this product super hydrating for the skin and i love the way it smells and feels when you apply it it’s a very good value for the price not too harsh and very soft it wasn’t even dissppoiting i loved the way it felt in my skin would definitely buy again
Jill W.
Best lip gloss/plumper. I have been using this stuff on and off for 10 years. Works great alone. I don’t suggest using as a glossy top coat though.
Sabrina V.
Chula Vista , CA
It does leave my lips fuller than the regular one at first, but it wears off quicker than the regular one. And I prefer the pink tint of the regular one.
Whitney W.
Gallatin
This is my favorite lip plumper. It makes my lips look so full while keeping them the perfect amount of hydrated and soft. I love this product so much!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?