BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lauren R.
It does the job of pumping up the lips and is worth it if you keep applying it and don't mind the intense burning sensation. However it doesn't last long on me.
Victoria D.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Other more...
Such a fun product, one of the best plumpers around! Leaves your lips feeling a little tingly, but I like the feeling. I wish the lipgloss lasted longer though.
Jamie B.
Moore
Product was easy to apply and made my lips have a slight tingle which is fine. Gloss was pretty however I didn’t tell much difference in my lips looking fuller.
Annie S.
Bay View
I live the scent and bee-stung feeling this product gives my lips. Tastes delicious and shows me noticeable plumpness. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Tati C.
Sacramento
Review for: Other more...
Didn’t really feel it working when I was using it. I did love how it smelled but it just didn’t give me that feeling a plumper normal gives me when I put it on.
aileen C.
It worked for a few hours mayhe about 3 it made them look fuller but it also had made my lips sting. The sting was a bit extreme at first but then it went away.
Alyssa D.
Plumps my lips really nicely and makes them look like kylie lips! Which i love but it burns at first when you put it on but definitely does its job at plumping!
Kevin A.
Riverside, CA
Works amazing really does plump up our lips some other products just make your lips burn but these do really make them look more fuller I would highly recommend
Jennifer L.
Nacogdoches, TX
I got this as a sample in my iPSY bag and LOVED it. I used it all within a couple weeks so I just recently went to Ulta and bought a full size one. I LOVE it!!!
Jess V.
If you are looking for plumping you are going to get it...feel it...with this product. What I like is that it's clear so you can use over any other lip product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?