BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jill W.
Best lip gloss/plumper. I have been using this stuff on and off for 10 years. Works great alone. I don’t suggest using as a glossy top coat though.
Whitney W.
Gallatin
This is my favorite lip plumper. It makes my lips look so full while keeping them the perfect amount of hydrated and soft. I love this product so much!
brii L.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Honestly it feels tingly for 45 seconds then it’s fine. I personally don’t think it plumps your lips that well. There are definitely other products that work better. If you’re looking for a small plump that lasts an hour or less it’ll do the job.
cecilia m.
I love this stuff. It works amazingly well. Also makes my lips look like I have had injections. Which I don’t need but I love the look of full lips
Briana R.
Got the job done great !! only downside is how badly it dried my lips out- and the stinging sensation was a little more than i expected it to be
Melissa A.
Denver, CO
I love the beautiful natural plumpin effect this too face lip plumper does, it is magica. Nice natural color and keep my lips beautiful all day
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This is the extreme lip plumper I love it if you wanna have plump lips for an hour or so. It doesnt stay for the whole day or even for more than an hour. Your best bet is to use this when you're going out for an hour or so. It works perfect. It doesn't tingle A LOT and does hurt at first it is a uncomfortable feeling but it works.
Dalaina P.
This product has changed my life!! I struggled with having little lips but i have started using this for a couple months and i can already tell a difference in my lips. The look more plump and fuller so happy about this product.
Genterika J.
Beauty
Hey beauties! I recommend this product for a fun night out! Wanna take pictures? That’s perfectly fine your lips will be popping all the time!
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff! It works amazing and i love the tingle even though its stronger then most. Andna tube of it last a long time, worth the money
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?