BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kimberly E.
Elizabeth, NJ
In my experience, this product did not, I repeat did not plump my lips at all, it made them flush to a pinkish color and had a very nice non sticky gloss but that's about it. I myself & friends as well could not see the difference. I made sure I had no product underneath, and swiped the product evenly. This being said, it worked great for some of my friends, so my suggestion is to personally try it before purchasing.
Princess R.
I don’t Really like this product too much. The packaging is really pretty and it is very easy to use. If you do not like tingling sensations on your lips you were not like this product because it hurts a lot , it does plump ur lips very extremely
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
I got this in my Ipsy bag and I like it but I feel like it doesn't plump my lips as much. It does have an intense burn that makes them swell up a bit but not so much noticeable for me at least. Also smells pretty nice.
B S.
GREAT!!! It works miracles on my face. It matches my skin tone and is such a beautiful shade. I’ve gotten so many compliments and everyone asks where I got it from. Delivers fast, long lasting effect, and will be buying it again! 10/10
Jessica A.
Evanston, IL
The product does work (it does cause my lips to swell for a period of time) but it doesn't last very long. The product doesn't contain much unfortunately.
Kayla B.
Love this! I don't have big lips but they aren't small either. I wanted something that made my lips plump before applying any other lip product and this was it!
jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
i really love this it does plump and it leaves a nice glassy gloss on your lippies it does tingle (maybe even burn if youre sensitive) but beauty is pain people
Monica M.
I use this lip plumper. After I apply my foundation on. And finished my makeup. And it dose burn a little at first it goes away. Makes my lips plumper and soft.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
I'm giving it 4 stars as a Lip Gloss, even though it doesn't actually plump the lips in my opinion it's a very pretty lip gloss & lasts an extremely long time!!
Olga P.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was super amazing it plumped my lips like I had just a Beverly Hills Dr. Office but not at the price 😉. This baby is staying in my purse . love it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?